2H Heavy Hex Nuts Structural Steel, Metal Construction, Power Pole Fittings, Petroleum and Central Building Pole, Wind Energy, Mechanical Equipment, Automotive. When installing the nut block, it needs to be pre-plugged into the groove of the aluminum profile, which is used to connect various accessories on the profile. Below, the precautions when using 2H Heavy Hex Nuts are as follows:
1. The size of the opening of the adjustable wrench should be consistent with the size of the nut, and the sleeve should not be added to the small wrench.
2. During installation, it is forbidden to hammer into the nut to prevent damage to the nut thread.
3. The friction surface of the treated component is not allowed to be stained with oil, soil, and other sundries during installation.
4. The friction surface of the component should be kept dry during installation and should not be operated in the rain.
5. The electric wrench should be checked regularly during use to ensure the torque accuracy and operate in the correct tightening sequence.