A nut is a nut, a part that is screwed together with a bolt or screw for fastening. Let's take a look at the processing steps of Hex Nut .
1. Draw a line to find the center of the hexagon, proofing, and punch, draw a check circle or check the frame line.
2. Calculate the diameter of the bottom hole according to the formula D=d-P, select a suitable drill bit to drill the bottom hole (use a small drill to drill the center hole before drilling the bottom hole), and chamfer both sides of the bottom hole.
3. Tapping the M12 thread according to the correct method, oil lubrication is required when tapping.
4. According to the formula rod d round rod = d-0.13P, check whether the diameter of the blank round rod is qualified.
5. First process the hexagon head of the bolt, the method is the same as that of the nut.
6. Then set the M12 thread according to the correct method. When setting the thread, oil should be lubricated, and the thread should be set to the end.
7. Nuts and bolts are chamfered and trimmed.
8. Deburring, comprehensive re-inspection, and finishing the workpiece.