Precautions for the use of Heavy Hex Bolt :
1. Before use, it is necessary to check whether there is floating rust, oil stains on the surface of the bolt, whether there are burrs, welding flashes, etc. on the hole wall of the bolt, and clean it if necessary.
2. After the contact friction surface is treated, it should meet the specified scratch resistance coefficient requirements. For bolts with matching nuts and washers, the matching nuts and washers should be used and not interchangeable.
3. When the friction surface of the treated component is installed, there should be no sundries such as oil stains and mud.
4. The friction surface of the component should be kept dry during installation, and try to avoid working in the rain.
5. The deformation of the steel plate needs to be strictly checked and corrected before installation.
6. It is forbidden to drive the bolts by hammering during installation to avoid damage to the bolts.
7. When using, if possible, use an electric wrench as much as possible, ensure the accuracy of the torque, and operate according to the correct tightening sequence.