Precautions for the use of Hex Nut :
1. The size of the wrench opening of the adjustable wrench should be consistent with the size of the nut, and the sleeve should not be added to the small wrench.
2. During installation, it is forbidden to hammer into the nut to prevent damage to the nut thread.
3. The friction surface of the treated component is not allowed to be stained with oil, soil, and other sundries during installation.
4. The friction surface of the module should be kept dry during installation and should not be operated in the rain.
5. The electric wrench should be checked regularly during use to ensure the torque accuracy and operate in the correct tightening sequence.