Hex Nut Manufacturers introduces the standard of welding nuts:
1. The application range of welding nuts is usually welded on a thin plate of about 6mm, which can avoid large deformation of welding, and at the same time have relatively beautiful welding after welding.
2. During welding, a DC power supply should be used, and the cathode should be connected to one end of the welding wire.
3. Before welding, the grease, rust, and other dust on the welding parts must be removed to avoid welding holes. As a shielding gas, argon with a purity of 99.99% should be used. If the current is 50A to 150A, the argon flow rate should be 8-10 liters per minute, and the current flow rate should be 150A to 250Å. It should reach 12-15 liters per minute.
4. During the welding process, the working environment must be ventilated, indoor ventilation must be managed, and mesh protection devices must be used for welding.
5. During the welding operation, the angle between the weld and the tungsten centerline should be kept between 80-85°, which has the advantage of better protection of the weld.
6. The angle between the filler wire and the welding surface should be kept within 10°. The length of the tungsten electrode protruding from the gas nozzle is about 5 mm, the length at the corner or other exposed positions should be controlled at about 2-3 mm, and the length of the deep part should be about 6 mm longer.