2H Heavy Hex Nuts are widely used in relatively hard and thick materials, such as automobiles, aviation, machinery equipment, instruments, and other light electromechanical assemblies. Hexagonal rivet nuts can reduce the interval to a very small value, and do not need countersunk holes to match, just punch the concave interval with a punch, very suitable for use on aluminum or plastic parts, or if the surface is uneven Below, let's take a look at the classification of hexagonal rivet nuts?
1. Ordinary external hexagon rivet nuts have a wide range of applications, and their main feature is good fastening performance, but they require a relatively large operating space during installation. If the operating space is small, it cannot be installed.
2. Pan head hexagon socket rivet nuts. This product is widely used in the furniture industry. It is characterized by a relatively strong fastening force, which can increase the contact surface with wooden materials and improve its appearance.
3. Cylindrical head hexagon socket rivet nut, strong fastening force, simple operation, beautiful and neat, can be applied to most structures.
4. Countersunk head hexagon socket rivet nuts are widely used in the power machinery industry, such as automobiles, aviation, etc., with strong fastening force.
5. Headless hexagon socket rivet nuts. This product is generally customized by customers, and its application range is slightly smaller. It is suitable for jacking wire structures that require a large jacking force or where the cylindrical head needs to be hidden.