2h Hex Nut Factory introduces the classification of hexagon nuts:
1. According to the nominal thickness, the hexagonal nuts are divided into three types: I type, II type, and thin type. Nuts above grade 8 are divided into two types: Type I and Type II. Type I hexagon nuts are the most widely used. Type 1 nuts are divided into three levels: A, B, and C. Among them, A and B nuts are suitable for machines, equipment, and structures with small surface roughness and high precision requirements. Grade C nuts are used for machines, equipment, or structures with rough surfaces and low precision requirements; Type II hexagon nuts have a thicker thickness and are mostly used on occasions where assembly and disassembly are often required. Type I nuts refer to ordinary hexagon nuts with a nominal nut height of m≥0.8D, and their type and size should meet the requirements of GB/T6170; while the height of type II nuts is higher than that of type 1 nuts, and their type and size should conform to GB/T6170. T6175. There are two purposes for adding type II nuts: one is to obtain a relatively inexpensive nut that does not require heat treatment by increasing the height of the nut.
2. Classified by tooth distance: standard teeth, regular teeth, fine teeth, very fine teeth, and reverse teeth.
3. Classified by material: stainless steel hexagonal nuts, carbon steel hexagonal nuts, copper hexagonal nuts, iron hexagonal nuts.
4. Classified by thickness: hexagonal thick nuts and hexagonal thin nuts.
5. Classification according to the method of use: hot-melt copper nuts, hot-pressed copper nuts, embedded copper nuts, and ultrasonic copper nuts.