Hot-dip galvanizing is a process technology that treats the metal surface, mainly to improve the corrosion resistance of the metal surface. So what advantages do 2H Heavy Hex Nuts Suppliers introduce after hot-dip galvanizing?
1. Strong toughness: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure. After galvanizing, the structure can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
2. Good reliability: The galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically combined and become part of the steel surface of the inner hexagon bolt and the outer hexagon bolt product, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
3. Low cost: The cost of hot-dip galvanized rust prevention for outer hexagon bolts is lower than that of other paint coatings;
4. More comprehensive protection: every part of the outer hexagon bolt and the inner hexagon bolt can be galvanized, and can be fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners, and hidden places;
5. More durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard external hexagon bolts and socket bolts and expansion bolts are used in After hot-dip galvanizing, the anti-rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair; the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the hexagon socket head bolt and the The time required for the outer hexagon bolt to be painted on the site after installation.